Having Accountability Works Better

Hi There 

My blogging this year is very slow, I want to ask the followers to bear with me. I want to give you quality content to read and I REALLY do believe that what I have ta say can make a difference, And what I have to say is important. That is why I do not want to bombard you with blogs that don't mean anything or just to waffle useless information...

That said let us get to this blog. I want to encourage you today to make movement fun. I have been looking a lot at exercise Youtube videos. I have also thought about exercise fads that come and go... Like Tae Bo, Zumba, Insanity etc. They come because they are fun, they go because we do not get good instruction and most likely get hurt and motivation to keep going gets lost. Following an instructional Dvd or whatever medium your are using does not motivate you to carry on and you get bored. He always says the same thing wears the same thing, nothing changes. Also you are in control of your session and if you decide to skip a week "he" will not follow up with you.... Thus less guild... Thus easier to walk away... Also you only pay once, where if you join a group or an class you usually pay per session or couple sessions so you feel the "loss" or "waste" of your money easier if you miss a class or session. 

This is why having a Personal Trainer or joining a group setting makes a difference. What do You think ? 
Comment and let me know 

Keep Moving until next time👋




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?