Introducing #NeverStopMoving

Hi There
Not knowing what the future holds I hope this blog/writings will help you in a small way that could change your life! With this blog I plan to share my passion for movement and people with the world.

I believe that we are made to move and that the body need to move to function at full capacity. 
We as organisms are never really still, we are constantly moving, whether the movement is external or internal. Life is movement. I use movement and then analyze it to gain the best possible performance as well as help improve people’s daily living activities. There is so much that influences performance and movement; not just biomechanically, but nutritionally, motivationally, psychologically ect.

Exercise is more than physical it affects the entire being. We were made to move. It is my goal to clear out the misperceptions of what exercise is and what it means to be fit and healthy. Media makes us believe we have to look a certain way to be classified as “fit and healthy”.  I want to make people fall in love with movement to better their lives and live fully, comfortably, balanced and most of all healthy.
I help people reach their dreams and work with them to better their performance or reach their goals. I believe that we can educate people to understand movement fully and make a difference in their own lives.
Moving with ease; movement should be a joy to us all young or old.

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?