Muscle Of The Week... Articularis Cubit

Hi There

This week's muscle is a tough one. It is a small and weird one. Some might even call it more of a ligament than a muscle. Others believe it is part of the Tricep Brachii  muscle. But I have linkes videos and articles to further your understanding. 

Articularis Cubit
Origin: Beep distal surface of the medial head of the Tricep Brachii 
Insertion: Posterior capsule of the elbow joint. 

The function of Articularis Cubit
Lifts capsule away from the joint 

Follow link for a video for the anatomy of the elbow joint

Tennis or Golfers' Elbow (Epicondylitis)
Dislocation of the joint 

Please follow the links to see my sources. I want to give credit to all of them.

Keep Moving until next time👋




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?