What Happened !!


Hi There 
It feels totally unreal. I don't know what to say or even where to start. I had a plan. I wanted to build my blog and post regularly. I planned out my posts. I wrote them and scheduled them to go out automatically. I was so proud of how I started 2020 in a positive and with an actual path planned out. I NEVER do that. Usually the intent is there but never much action. This time there were both!! 
WHAT HAPPENED....

Corona Virus... HAPPENED

Novel - Corona Virus 19... HAPPENED

Covid- 19... HAPPENED

Covid SARS 2 ... HAPPENED

Whatever you want to call it... IT HAPPENED 

The whole world went on LOCK-DOWN.It is a world event that we will tell our kids about... The Pandemic that changed the world. That we lived through it. 
With this I want to stay positive and I want to encourage you to take this time, this event, to remember what freedom means to us as beings and that our health should be the biggest and  most important investment you have to make!

Keep Moving!!
Jean-Marie' Roux 
#NeverStopMoving
#NeverStopAnalyzing
#2020NotOver
#2020Manifest




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?