Muscle Of The Week... Aryepiglotticus

Hi There

The body is amazing and very complex. If you have been following this series you can see that we truly are more then the sum of our parts, and we do have a lot of parts!! We are almost done with all the "A" muscles!!

This week's muscle is another tough one. But before we go on this muscle is one of the muscles that helps us swallow. So it is located in our throats. On a side note: I love that this brings us back to how we are put together to survive and for me personally we are more than just muscle moving but we are also moving too 

Aryepiglotticus



Follow link for a video for the anatomy of the larynx

Please follow the links to see my sources. I want to give credit to all of them.

Keep Moving until next time👋






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?