Week 3 #NeverStopMoving's #2020OneWord REVEAL!!!!

Hi There

Aaaaaannnnd #NeverStopMoving's #2020OneWord is.... Drumroll please....Dadadada...


#2020Analyse 
!!!!!!!!!

This year I want us to realize that there is more to EVERYTHING. I want us to focus on becoming fully aware of what affects our being. I want us to change or challenge our perceptions of what health is and what role it plays in our lives. I hope you will join me on this journey; because that is what life is. I want us to realize & analyze what  is important to us as individuals to help the masses around us. 
Our focus is going to be how we perceive the world around us

This week. 

WEEK 3 of #2020

What are your thought on #2020Analyze? Have you realized some stuff about we have talked about? Has your perceptions changed on Goals or Goal setting? 


Coming up next week (Week 4 of #2020) How we will start applying with our #2020OneWord by starting small.

Thanks for reading!! 

#NeverStopMoving 

Keep Moving 👋✌





paypal.me/JeanMarieRoux
www.patreon.com/NeverStopMoving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?