Where it begins

HI There

This is a special blog. One of my clients that read my blogs asked me where my fascination with movement lies. I always seem to talk about movement in the present and future and not so much from where it begins. I usually only address it as Life Is Movement. It is one of the 8 characteristics of life.  So this blog is dedicated to where movement begins. Why my world revolves around it.

For conception to take place we need the sperm to move to the ovum. From there it needs to enter (through movement) the ovum for conception to take place. I am not going to go to deep in the biology and physiology of this process but basically a lot movement takes place in the whole process. Cells divide and multiply and a fetus is formed. We even move in the womb. We never stop moving from the beginning and it took movement for us to exist. 
Through growth (movement in a different form) we expand our knowledge, skills and experiences through movement. Movement dictates our destinies.
When we stop moving, we die...If your heart stops moving... You die. Movement is part of us all, it is who we are. It is what makes us different from any other species on earth. We can move with consciousness.

#NeverStopMoving

Keep Moving until next time👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do I need a Personal Trainer?

Muscle Of the Week... Review