Movement should bring us joy 😊

Hi There

After a bit of thought I think I want to share my belief of movement or exercise. I believe that we are all different and that we all have different goals, but that we all need to MOVE. How we move can and probably are very different. That is amazing. It amazes me, it is absolutely awesome. I believe that movement brings us joy. That it physically makes us strong and confident. The problem is we don't move effectively and most of us do not find joy in movement and this saddens me deeply.  

Like I said before it is small changes that can help us find joy in movement!

  
Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?