It Really Is All In Your Mind!😏

Hi There

I hope you took my advice and made some awesome stories this weekend; or at least renewed you inner power by resting etc. I always go on about the mind. We are more than the sum of our parts (My university professors should be so proud!) We are a whole. Meaning we can not fix one part and then we are all right. The parts function together. That is why I keep on emphasizing that we should see health and fitness the same why. We need to involve all the parts to succeed. The most important part is the BRAIN. It controls everything. Thus changing How we think and see health, fitness etc. We need to create a new "plot twist" to our fitness/ movement regime. We can change how we think about it and make it fun. Have fun with it.We are creative beings. It just takes practice. 

Good Luck with creating new Plot twists this week😉 !

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?