Wanted: Encouragement...Got Enough Critics!!!

Hi There 

Do you  sometimes feel that no matter what you do everyone and everywhere there are critics!!! Don't get me wrong I belief in good criticism given with love or care and to build you up. But sometimes it feels that nothing is good enough and the world is against you. I know I feel like that too sometimes. Working with the body is not always easy. Every body is different. Every part of the body is different. Every person is different. The body works the same but different factors influences everyone differently. It is a great challenge. One that I love. Keeps me on my toes.But it is not always easy. People put a lot of pressure on me to help them reach their goals; but it stays their goal. They need to DO the work. I am there every step of the way to encourage you!!! My whole belief of what I do is to ENCOURAGE everyone to MOVE. Find the JOY in MOVEMENT. If you ever feel the world or you have to many critics; remember me!!! Do it for YOU
Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?