Mid Week Motivational Poem (Trying Something New)

Hi There
Today I want to try something different. As you have probably noticed. I am a HUGE fan of movement. I also believe that health should be done fully. In other words to be healthy means to be balanced in EVERY AREA / ASPECT of your being. I also believe we can not achieve this but we can get damn near close to it. I believe this is part of everybody's goal in life. Today I am leaving you with poem about being free and that sometimes we see boundaries where there are none or with a bit of attitude adjustment can be broken down! You are your own limit . 

To Be Free
Each person
within the boundaries of his own time existence-dimension
strives to be free
without the confinement of his body or space...

You could explore the being
of yourself and others...
Through courage 
and the concurring of Fear within yourself...
With the support of others,
you could break-through the constraints of life.

But...

If you have an basic obstacle,
such as a physical constraint...
You could free your mind
and fly high above all such matters...

In this way 
you could and would always be free,
although you might still be imprisoned inside your body,
your vehicle through life.

Thus...

You could be free 
without boundaries 
of your mind and body.

L.J. Kok 1998  
    
Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?