Week 9 #2020 Let's get Fruity

Hi There

Let's get fruity. Yes, adding them to our diet!! Fruits are a great way to keep our blood sugar under control. Only one or many. Be creative on how you add them.
This is something that I struggle with. I get bored. Yes, an Apple a day, keeps the doctor away! Buuuuut... It is boring. I get tired of them. Also I travel a lot throughout the day, so I want and need something (like an appleπŸ˜’) that is easy to eat and can be done on the go...and quick. This makes it hard. I try to get in as much fruit as possible, but not enough. The other thing that gets in my way is when I buy them in bulk they do not stay fresh and I cannot eat them all in 2 days!! Some are expensive and I do not want to go shopping every second day!!  
To combat this I have started to make fruit smoothies. They work. I still buy bulk but I freeze half of them for my smoothies and eat the rest as snacks through the day. By day 3 or 4 I make a fruit salad for a meal of for us as a dessert! I try to keep it as healthy as possible by adding honey. I am really trying to think of interesting ways to add fruit as snacks and not just default to my normal apples and bananas.

WEEK 9 of #2020

How have you been sleeping? Have you been more conscious of your sleeping habits? Do you have any interesting ways or recipes to add fruit to our daily lives? What fruit do you like for a snack? 

Next week (Week 10 of #2020) yip, you've guessed it...Veggies...
Vegetables!!!

Thanks for reading!! 

#NeverStopMoving 

Keep Moving πŸ‘‹✌






paypal.me/JeanMarieRoux
www.patreon.com/NeverStopMoving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?