Getting Personal... Again... Putting Too Much Pressure On Yourself

Hi There 

Why do we always think negative first?  I consider myself a pretty positive person, but I also think and tend to focus on all that can go wrong instead of going right. There are so many things that need to fall in place and you know what? I am stressing about what could go wrong!! That means I am stressing about stuff that has not happened yet!!!! How crazy is that!!! I am literally wasting time and negatively impacting my health and people around me!!! On purpose!! 
Easier said than done, but we need to breathe. Prepare for negative things but focus on the positive. Not put pressure on yourself, the world puts enough pressure on us. We do not have to add to that!  
.

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?