Lagom:Just Right

Hi There 

We all know the story of Goldilocks and the three bears. I thought it was not to be greedy and to listen to your parents and be happy with what you have. What do you think the moral of the story is? 
Thinking about it now and being more "experienced" in life I think it shows us that what we think we want and need is always what we want and need... We as beings want to be balanced. Our life should be busy, but not too busy, just right. We want to have balance. Am I wrong? 
We strive for the feeling of lagom!! I love that lagom says just right, not what is just right. Because I think "just right" means different things to all of us!! It is amazing. 
I also believe that we sometimes strive to be "just right" according to others or society and that is not what our " just right" is. 
The same with what media tells us is "fit" and "healthy". That all depends on your goal. On your Just Right. 

Let us all strive towards our Lagom no matter how scary that might be!

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?