Getting Personal - What We Think And How We Think Plays a HUGE Role

Hi There😏

This last few weeks has been out of this world. I have grown and take some risks I would not have done in the past!! The most incredible thing is I am... wait for it... at ease! The studio is open and now it is time to get people moving!!! Do not get me wrong I have been working toward this step for a year! I have been stressing and pushing to get here. I know the work is not done, but looking back I see the path I have moved to get here and I can not believe it!!
Through this entire journey I have realized my passion and how close to movement I am. Movement is fluid, it does not have a direction unless a force works upon it. 

I want to encourage you to move, the more we move physically we start moving with our entire being. I really do believe we were made to move. We were made to enjoy movement, we find joy in movement. This is my core believe and what #NeverStopMoving is all about! It is about getting everybody to move and enjoy life fully!! I want everybody to stop thinking that movement is our challenge, though challenging, but that our goal should be moving towards health.

Life is movement. Movement is one of the characteristics of life... 

Keep Moving until next timeπŸ‘‹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?