What I Believe About... Food!!!

Hi There

Welcome to the #BeliefSeries! This is where I share my core beliefs about certain topics. You are welcome to comment and leave a topic to be discussed. The #Belief Series  features Tuesdays and Thursday! Onward to today's topic... Food!

I feel like every topic so far I have loved.Annddd I love food!! I  do not believe in diets and HATE them, but I believe in BALANCE. If I eat let's call it "bad" today I will focus on eating better today and work out a bit harder than I usually do. I also balance how and what I eat with how and why I train/workout.I look at food as follows :We eat to survive not survive to eat. This helps me to discern why am I eating and how I am eating.  
I believe food is there to fuel us and make movement possible. I believe that eating should be a joyful activity and that food brings people together.  I believe food should not cause bad feelings and should definitely not cause any anxiety. We should focus on making better choices than eating less or restricting our diets.
  

Keep Moving until next time👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?