What I believe About... Visualization

Hi There

Welcome to the #BeliefSeries! This is where I share my core beliefs about certain topics. You are welcome to comment and leave a topic to be discussed. The #Belief Series  features Tuesdays and Thursday! Today's topic was inspired by a reader that commented. So here goes.

Visualization is an interesting topic. I do believe it is important. I believe that visualization has a place in our training, goal setting. But again it has a part. It is not the be all and end all. I can not "see" myself healthy but I do not "do" anything it is useless. To me it plays a big role in goal setting. Working towards your vision. I also believe that it is a great tool to use during rehab for athlete's ect. It keeps the brain connected to the movement even if the limb is isolated or immovable. Again the power of the mind is what is at play. 

I believe that visualization should be seen as a verb, not a noun. We need do DO something to MOVE toward the VISION. 

I hope that it answered your question about what my beliefs are about visualization.

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?