What I Believe About... Perfection

Hi There

Welcome to the #BeliefSeries! This is where I share my core beliefs about certain topics. You are welcome to comment and leave a topic to be discussed. The #Belief Series  features Tuesdays and Thursday! Today's topic...Perfection  

I believe "Perfection" lies in the imperfections. We cannot know what "perfect" is if we have not been or seen or experienced what imperfect is... Make sense? I also believe to be perfect you need to have been broken or still be. You cannnot be perfect and not have had perfect experiences of everything. I also believe it is an illusion. It is and always will be unattainable and unrealistic. What makes us as humans unique is our imperfections. I also believe that media makes us believe there is a "perfect" but this is not true all it does is hide the imperfections, which causes us to to the same.We need to learn to love our imperfections, as humans and as individuals. 

We do not have to be "perfect". We just need to be who we are. We do not have to look like what media tells us, we should just strive to be the best version of ourselves this includes our overall health.

Also have a lookout for Chimera Dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPN8rz1ULw new Wisdom Series on Youtube! 

Keep Moving until next time👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Personal... Training Hard

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT get overwhelmed!!

Do I need a Personal Trainer?